My List Of The Top 5 Vacation Spots For Lovers
I’ve been thinking about all the beautiful places I have been over the last few years and wanted to make a simple list of the top 5, and specifically for lovers looking to be in a great location with each other. For those coming in from outside the United States, luckily you can use the ESTA Visa application to make travel much easier!
• Destin, FL. This location has become known as the luckiest fishing village. Lovers can experience some of the whitest sand beaches in the United States, and though traffic can get a little busy, stick to the beaches and all your worries will melt away. Many bed and breakfasts can be found within walking distance to the sandy beaches.
• Fort Myers Beach, FL. The summer months offer relaxing and warm calm, shallow water. Though it is hottest in summer, the crowds are minimal which makes for much more relaxing dinners with your special someone, best of all no waiting in line!
• Charleston, SC. This old city has some of the most romantic southern charm around. Stroll with your lover around Battery Park, down old cobblestone streets, and enjoy the gentle saltwater breezes and softly swaying Spanish moss. Foley Beach, Fort Sumter, and several plantations make for excellent relaxing day trips.
• Outer Banks, NC. This area embodies the east coast feel. So many small shops and boutiques selling beautiful works of art with great selections of delicious local wines. The gentle breeze provides a great temperature even on the hottest days. No where can you see better sun rises!
• Kona, HI. Kona is located on the Big Island of Hawaii, many international travelers acquire ESTA US Visas for travel into the United States, and via Oahu’s international airport, Kona is only a short jaunt away. You and your lover will see some of the most varied landscapes in Hawaii, as you can travel with your favorite companion from the chilly and sometimes snowy peak of Mauna Kea to the lush coastal city of Hilo. Snorkeling, boating, dinner cruises, zip lines, and not to mention some of the best coffee in the world will keep you and your lover wanting to stay longer! Besides, where is more romantic than Hawaii?
Hopefully these places will give you the same spark that my significant other and I always enjoy when we visit them. Whether we manage to make the trip for business or pleasure, these are our favorites! The best part is that the ESTA US Visa makes these locations easily accessible for anyone, coming from anywhere around the world. All these places are made even better when experienced with that special someone, and they will not disappoint!